World

Watch: Pentagon releases footage of US jet shooting down mysterious UFO

1 Mins read


Watch: Pentagon releases footage of US jet shooting down mysterious UFO
Source: US department of war

A newly released Pentagon video appears to show a US fighter jet taking down an unidentified aerial object over Michigan’s Lake Huron in February 2023, as part of the latest batch of previously classified UFO-related files made public by the US government.The infrared footage, included in a second tranche of declassified records released on Friday, shows an F-16 fighter jet locking onto an unidentified object before what the Pentagon described as a “kinetic interaction” causes it to fragment mid-air.According to a description released by the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), the footage “appears to depict a kinetic interaction between two distinct areas of contrast”, after which the object fragments “in a radial displacement pattern that suggests a high-energy event”.The video was among 222 files released by the Pentagon on Friday following an initial release of 161 files on May 8 under an order issued by US President Donald Tr\ump. The material includes documents, photographs, audio recordings and 51 videos linked to what the US government officially calls “unidentified anomalous phenomena” (UAP).AARO said the video was uploaded to a classified network in February 2023 with the title: “USAF ANG F-16C … Shoots Down UAP over Lake Huron”.However, the Pentagon also cautioned that many of the released materials “lack a substantiated chain-of-custody”, meaning officials cannot fully verify how the files were handled before being archived.Most of the newly released videos contain grainy infrared footage captured by US military systems between 2018 and 2023.The disclosure also included reports of “green orbs”, “discs” and “fireballs” observed near military facilities dating back to the late 1940s, along with an account from a senior US intelligence officer who reported seeing “countless orange orbs swarming in all directions” during a helicopter mission in 2025.US secretary of war Pete Hegseth said the files had long fuelled public speculation. “It’s time the American people see it for themselves,” he said.



Source link

Related posts
World

'Just a normal Friday for an Iranian': US founder says her wedding in Turkiye got called off

2 Mins read
Iranian-origin founder Kiana Ehsani reacts to the new Green Card rule. Iranian-origin US founder Kiana Ehsani reacted to the new Green Card…
World

Jpmorgan Chase: 'You are worthless': JPMorgan’s Lorna Hajdini faces abusive messages amid legal battle over Chirayu Rana’s 'sex slave' allegations

2 Mins read
Senior JPMorgan Chase executive has exposed a series of vile and threatening messages she received after a former colleague accused her of…
World

‘Don’t mind being called tyrant dictator, but don’t want to be called dumb’: Donald Trump

2 Mins read
US President Donald Trump on Friday brushed aside criticism from opponents while boasting about his cognitive abilities and intelligence during a rally…
Power your team with InHype

Add some text to explain benefits of subscripton on your services.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *